Art Bento at the Hawaiʻi State Art Museum (HiSAM) is a museum education program serving Oʻahu public and charter schools grades 2-6. The program actively engages students and teachers through activities connected to current arts standards and ELA Common Core standards. There is no cost to schools to participate in the program, and funds for bus transportation are provided.
- Applications are currently open.
- Deadline for applications: Friday March 12, 2021.
- Art Bento applications may be submitted by email, mail, or fax to Lei Ahsing at the Hawaiʻi Arts Alliance. Contact information is included in the application materials.
- Schools applying for their first of second year may submit applications by February 26 to get feedback before the final submission.
- Learn more about the program and get the application materials on the SFCA website: https://sfca.hawaii.gov/artbento.
- Contact: Susan Hogan, Museum Educator. Email: [email protected]. Telephone: (808) 596-9958.