About the Request for Qualifications
The Art in Public Places Program of the Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA) has posted a Request for Qualifications on Call For Entry (CaFE) for the SFCA Art in Public Places Program. the program is seeking qualifications from individual artists for artwork to be commissioned for various locations statewide. Sites for art may include opportunities for three dimensional freestanding sculpture, two dimensional images translated into durable materials, and large painted murals. Specific locations have not been announced. Through this call the SFCA intends to establish a qualified pool of professional artists for consideration.
- Applications will only be accepted online through CallForEntry.org.
- You must be registered on CaFE before you can log in and apply for a call for entry.
- This Request for Qualifications is open internationally, with special consideration given to Hawaiʻi artists.
- Application to include a resume, artist’s statement, and seven (7) images of completed work.
- Application deadline Friday August 6, 2021.
Contact: Alexandra Skees, Art in Public Places Project Manager.
Email: [email protected]