Last updated: 20 March 2020
Below you will find a collection of resources that may be relevant to you and/or the artists, arts professionals, and organizations with whom you work. We will continue to update this page for as long as it may be useful.
News and Information
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Updated daily with the latest national information about COVID-19, this page provides specific information, such as the following:
- Information for communities, schools, and businesses
- Resources for large community events & mass gatherings
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
Hawai‘i State Department of Health (DOH)
The Hawai‘i Department of Health (DOH) website for the public to access the latest information on COVID-19 in Hawai‘i is hawaiicovid19.com. The State of Hawai‘i has mobilized an inter-agency collaborative effort to keep the community safe and healthy. The website provides timely information and resources on the coronavirus, including guidance on how to prevent and mitigate community spread, common symptoms of COVID-19, and frequently asked questions.
Hawai‘i Governor’s Office
Governor Ige’s website newsroom has been posting about state actions to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Arts & Cultural Sector Resources
State Foundation on Culture and the Arts
Biennium Grants: The use of funding through the Biennium Grant Program has been amended to allow for grantees to utilize funds for general operating. Contact Brittany Rakowitz, SFCA Community Arts Coordinator, by email at [email protected] or by telephone at (808) 586-0309.
National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
Small Business Relief
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Hawaii State Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), Business Development and Support Division: SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program information for Hawaii businesses (including private non-profit organizations)