Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA)
Arts Program Specialist II
Job Number 22-0031
Location: Honolulu, island of Oʻahu
Arts Program Specialist II: Museum Educator, Exhibitions and Programming at the Hawaiʻi State Art Museum.
Update: the recruitment is now closed (January 6, 2022)
- This is a permanent, full-time position with the State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA). The SFCA is a division of the State of Hawaiʻi Department of Accounting and General Services, and is the state government arts agency.
- Positions in this series are involved in short- and long-range planning, preparation of grant proposals and budget estimates, surveys, formulation of specific projects or activities, development of appropriate relationships and preparation of contracts, etc.
- Positions in this series require broad knowledge of the visual and performing arts, and the ability to deal with individuals and groups on matters of culture and the arts as well as on matters dealing with contract arrangements, expenditures, and other business details.
- A limited number of applications will be accepted, and we encourage those interested to apply as soon as possible.
- Applications must be sent to the State of Hawaiʻi Department of Human Resources Development (DHRD), Employee Staffing Division.
For more information, including salary, benefits, and minimum qualification requirements, view the job listing online: GovernmentJobs.com/jobs/3362022-0/arts-program-specialist-ii-downtown-oahu, or visit the State of Hawaii Careers website: GovernmentJobs.com/Careers/Hawaii.