Contract Work: Outreach Initiative Program
- Date posted: April 27, 2023
- Closing date: June 30, 2023, 12:00 a.m.
- Qualifications: nonprofit 501(c)(3) arts or culture organization that meets the State Legal Eligibility Requirements and Proposal Requirements. The University of Hawaiʻi is also eligible.
- Solicitation #23002101, HiePro.eHawaii.gov.
- Administration of a regionally touring program providing arts and culture outreach activities to under-served communities in the State of Hawaiʻi.
- Project time of performance July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024.
- 1:1 cost share match required.
The State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA) is accepting proposals for the Outreach Initiative Program, which supports regionally touring programs throughout Hawaiʻi. The program must provide outreach activities that increase opportunities for people from all backgrounds to encounter different artists, art forms, and artistic and cultural traditions. A full description of the Outreach Initiative is available on the State of Hawaiʻi eProcurement (HIePro.ehawaii.gov) website. You may need to be logged in to view the posting (it is free to create an account).
Applicants must meet State Legal Eligibility Requirements, Proposal Requirements and be a nonprofit 501(c)3 arts or culture organization. The University of Hawaiʻi is eligible.