Artists: Are You Registered on Call for Entry?

June 16, 2021
Hands and a smartphone with text reading find calls for artists, apply online,

The Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA) posts calls for the SFCA Art in Public Places Program on Call For Entry (CaFE). You can also find calls from other organizations in Hawaiʻi and beyond. You must be registered before you can log in and apply for a call for entry.

To prepare for upcoming calls, register now for a free CaFE account and learn how to find calls, upload your work samples, upload your resume, and more.

Call For Entry also shares and celebrates the work of artists in the Western states region on their @CallForEntry Instagram page (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaiʻi, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming).

Newsletter Signup

Subscribe and keep in touch with news from the SFCA and the Hawaiʻi State Art Museum.