The Art in Public Places Program of the Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA) has posted a Request for Qualifications on Call For Entry (CaFE) for the State of Hawaiʻi Governor’s Portrait. Through this call the SFCA intends to establish a qualified pool of professional artists for consideration.
- Applications will only be accepted online through CallForEntry.org.
- This Request for Qualifications is open to Hawaiʻi artists.
- Application to include a resume, artist’s statement, and seven (7) images of completed, painted portraits.
- The Governor’s portrait is a 48” high, 36” wide portrait in oil or acrylic medium on linen canvas.
- Application deadline Friday July 23, 2021.
You must be registered on CaFE before you can log in and apply for a call for entry. For additional information and to apply, please visit the APP Request for Qualifications on CaFE.