The Biennium Grants program is open to eligible nonprofit organizations throughout the state of Hawaiʻi and supports projects that align with SFCA’s Strategic Priorities: Culture, Engagement, Education, the Arts.
- The categories have been expanded to include Community Development and Community Art and Healing. Read more about the purpose and requirements in the updated Biennium Grant 2022-2023 Grant Categories PDF.
- Biennium Grant Fiscal Year 2022 “Intent to Apply” is open through Monday, March 1, 2021. Organizations planning to apply must file the Intent to Apply first.
- Biennium Grant Fiscal Year 2022 applications are open through March 31, 2021.
- Biennium Grant Fiscal Year 2023 applications will be open September 1 – October 31, 2021.
- Grantees from previous years are listed in the SFCA’s annual reports. View the Fiscal Year 2020 grantees on page 23 of the SFCA FY2020 Annual Report.
- To submit an Intent to Apply or start an application, login or create a profile in Hawaiʻi GO Smart: https://hawaii.gosmart.org/login.php.
- Learn about Biennium Grants on the SFCA website: sfca.hawaii.gov/grants.
- Contact: Brittany Rakowitz, Community Arts Coordinator. Email: [email protected], telephone (808) 586-0309.
- The Biennium Grants workshop in January was recorded and can be viewed online: https://vimeo.com/505432739.